I’m unhappy with my lawyer – what shall I do?

This is a swift introduction to consumers of legal services who may not be happy with the service they have received from their solicitor or firm, or who may feel that a solicitor or lawyer that we regulate has broken one of our Principles. To find out what to do, and how and when the SRA can help, read our information on reporting a solicitor – http://ow.ly/9OenK.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *