Read the full SEO strategy case study here: http://backlinko.com/seo-strategy
Are you looking for an SEO strategy that gets results?
Then you’ll love this video where I share a step-by-step case study of The Guestographic Method: an infographic marketing technique with a focus on building high quality backlinks.
How does it work?
There are 5 simple steps to follow:
1. First, you (obviously) need an infographic. It doesn’t have to be mindblowing…but it should at least be good. The better your infographic, the better results you’ll get.
2. Second, you need to find people who might want to see your content. How? Just search for your keywords that describe your infographic. So if you had an infographic about Facebook marketing you’d Google keywords like “Facebook marketing tips” and “How to market on Facebook”.
3. Next, it’s time to send those people a quick email. Nothing pushy. Literally just an email says something like: “Hey, I saw that you’re interested in topic X. I just published an infographic about topic X. Would you like to see it?”. I prefer not to send someone a link in the first email. That way, I’m not pushing my infographic in their face
4. When they say “yes”, send them a link to your infographic. But also offer to write them a unique intro to go along with it. The unique introduction greases the wheels a bit and makes them more likely to share your infographic on their site.
5. Finally, include a backlink to your site in the introduction that you write. This contextual link is MUCH more SEO-friendly than getting all of your infographic links from right beneath the infographic.
So that’s all there is to this simple-yet-powerful SEO strategy.
If you want more practical SEO and marketing videos like this subscribe to my YouTube Channel right now:
Best Latest SEO Technique 2014 – Advanced Link Building Strategy
Hi all am going to teach you some advance SEO technique……
Stay with me till end to learn awesome stiff….
In this method am going to use Wikipedia to find some awesome link building opportunity
!) Go to Google.com and search for broken links in Wikipedia
To do this use the following search query
site:wikipedia.org [keyword] + “dead link”
in this example am using “fitness” as an keyword example
Open the first URL and search for “dead links”
As you can see http://www.gregplitt.com/index_test.html shows “Not Found”
Now that’s called Broken Link.
2) In this step you are going to analyze the broken URL on backlink checker
In this example am using Ahers tool
As you see we find 5 referring domains
3) Now you can contact the webmaster about the broken link that they are linking and you can pitch your link with them
3 in 10 will respond and will place your link.
This is an example you can dig deeper to find more opportunity
Thanks for watching this video
Happy Backlinking and SEOing
For more subscribe to my channel
latest seo techniques
latest seo techniques 2014
recent seo techniques
latest google seo techniques
latest technique for seo
latest technique in seo
link building strategy 2014
link building strategy after penguin
link building strategies after panda
advanced link building strategy
link building strategies for beginners
broken link building strategy
effective link building strategy
link building strategy for seo
whitehat link building strategy
best whitehat link building strategy
white hat seo link building strategy
Search engine optimization has significantly changed in recent years much to the amiss of Google’s guidelines. As you move into 2015 and look to grow your website’s organic traffic, what will be most important for you to use for on-page SEO? Here’s a list of on-page SEO techniques that you are probably already using but are still important in 2015 and also some newer developments in SEO that you should consider in your strategy.
Read more at http://chouprojects.com/how-to-write-seo-friendly-blog/
Learn more SEO staring tips at : http://www.seomasterwordpress.com
The ultimate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) guide using the Power of WordPress. Mastering search engine optimization is one of the hottest topics of the digital age. Ranking on the first results page of Google has never been easier. In just a few weeks you will see your website ranking higher and higher on Google. Covers everything, from basic to more advanced SEO topics. There is no need to know any programming languages, such as PHP, JAVA, CSS or HTML. Programming knowledge is not necessary. The book starts with the basics, walking you through the process of setting up WordPress the SEO way then stepping you though the creation of your search engine optimized website. You will advance from there, mastering all those techniques that will force your website to rank on the first results page of Google, such as Tiles, Tags, Content, Keywords, Page Speed, Page Caching, Meta, Alt Tags, Slugs, CDN, Social Media and so much more. You will master all these SEO techniques used by the most popular websites on the internet. Available in PDF & ePub format for PC, iPhone, iPad and Kindly.
Getting higher rankings for your targeted keywords is often cited as the main reason for online success. Here are eight simple SEO techniques that will help you improve your site’s rankings in all the search engines, especially Google.
by admin·Comments Off on 7 Online Marketing Ideas for Real Estate Agents in 2014
Michael Kies shares with you 7 ways in which real estate agents can use the internet to help make more house sales in 2014. Read more here: http://bit.ly/1o8gTo9
Michael Kies real estate sales awards:
Top salesperson | Weeks and Macklin Real Estate
Top salesperson | L.J. Hooker SA/NT for five consecutive years
Top salesperson | Awarded by R.E.I.S.A. (SA) for 2 years – Northern Region
Top salesperson | L.J. Hooker Internationally